You need to own this item to leave a rating.
This is a door script. It supports the following:
- open the door with interaction or without, on door or separate button
- lock/unlock door (per user or global)
- supports two sided doors (like cupboards)
- sliding, rotating, or animation based doors
- easy trigger volume setup
- auto-close after x seconds
- play open/close/locked sounds
- set opening animation duration and angle
- set hover text of when locked/open/close
- handles opening/closing too quickly by click spamming for example
This saves you from doing this with 10 or so simple scripts. Enjoy!
This can be used for automatic sliding doors, curtains, windows, gates, cupboards, drawers, switches/levers/buttons, or just plain old doors. The door script also works without using the event system so you can safely include the door with your structures and rez or sell without reconfiguring.
If you are using a rotation based door, the door mesh origin should be located at the hinge (side) of the door. The door must be movable by script and keyframed.
1.0.0 - Initial release
1.1.0 - added support for two sided doors, added offset support for sliding doors, added trigger volume parameter that will trigger open/close of door
1.2.0 - animation based door support, separate button support, better open/close handling
1.3.0 - fixed two sided doors rotation issues
* I allow buyers to resell this script as part of their own products, but not as a standalone script