Simple Reusable Sign
You need to own this item to leave a rating.
This is a simple reusable sign that Sansar Studios uses in some of their scenes, and now you can too!
Instructions (as of April 1, 2019):
- Get this sign.
- When editing a scene, drag it from your inventory into the scene.
- Right-click the sign and choose Materials.
- In the Materials Settings editor, click Image in the left pane.
- Under Albedo Map, click the dropdown and choose Custom Texture File.
- Click Browse to choose the PNG texture from your hard drive.
- After you choose it, it will preview. Then click SAVE SETTINGS to save it.
(More details here: https://help.sansar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003259646-Materials-editing-and-shaders )
This is the UV outline, place your visible sign in the rectangular area within the gray lines, then upload it into Sansar: https://slack-files.com/T024FG3EQ-FEXLLPMM4-c14b557eed
There's a small light attached, as well a SimpleScript setup that shows a custom link in chat when the sign is clicked. Change this to whatever you want.