Skye Butterfly 2 Animated (Type 2 - linear flight path)
You need to own this item to leave a rating.
Studio Skye presents this animated flying butterfly. All you have to do is place in your scene, position it and save - it will then fly around endlessly causing wonder and delight each and every moment of your virtual life.
Type 2 is a blue butterfly with a linear flight path. ie it will appear and fly in one direction for a while then disapear and start again.
To add variation - see other Types in this store
To see how I have used this product in Sansar please visit Skye Naturae Virtualis experience: https://atlas.sansar.com/experiences/alexbader/skye-naturae-virtualis
For customer support please email: email@example.com
1. Drag and drop the butterfly from inventory to your scene.
2. To make life easy, there is a red flight path to help position avoiding objects - use rotate to position as you prefer.
3. Delete red flight path guide - find the butterfly in the SCENE OBJECTS window. Click the arrow to open contents. Right click on and delete Container CON0 folder.
4. Save, Build and Visit your experience to see the animation.
- There is no collision involved so the butterflies will fly straight through objects and AVs. Use the flight path to position avoiding objects.
- You can scale the butterfly (and red flight path guide) but this will only scale the objects and WILL NOT scale the flight path animation
- you will not see the animation in edit mode. Choose Visit Experience to view.