Bike Dynamically Drivable, Animated & Scripted
You need to own this item to leave a rating.
This drivable bicycle is both animated and scripted. The tires, pedals and pedal crank are each animated to rotate both forward and in reverse. Features lights and sounds when the bike is in motion.
* Can be seen in world at The Maple Villa https://atlas.sansar.com/experiences/robin-1731/maple-villa
* Animation is forward for frames 1-125 and in reverse for frames 126-250
* Scripted to control the animations based on driving direction, reset location when the rider stands up and control lights and bike sounds.
* Uses the number keypad to control the drive functions. Keypad Enter starts the engine and 2,4,6,8 control the driving directions.
* Materials and properties can be edited so you can make this bike any colour you would like or change script properties.
* If you duplicate the bike to have multiples in one scene, you will need to go through the script commands to change each command that says bike1 to bike2 or bike3 etc so that the animations function properly and separately.
* If the bike pivots rather than go forward, raise the height slightly. (I find .039 or above on the Z axis to be functional)
* Because the bike is Rigged & animated, it will go through all scene collisions despite having its own collision turned on.
* Because the bike is Rigged & animated, it doesn't tip over.
* Uses the original version of the ThimbleMunch Vehicle script. (NOT the 2nd one with the surface control nor the latest version, which I can't seem to get working with this bike for some reason - S$50 goes to commission for this script)